Wednesday 27 January 2010

The Waves

Still working on my sound waves animation, after doing a few tests I have finally started the final outcome using a recording of me reading out the opening paragraph of Virginia Woolf's "The Waves".
"The sun had not yet risen. The sea was indistinguishable from the sky, except that the sea was slightly creased as if a cloth had wrinkles in it. Gradually as the sky whitened a dark line lay on the horizon dividing the sea from the sky and the grey cloth became barred with thick strokes moving, one after another beneath the surface, following each other, pursuing each other, perpetually."

Using garage band I have recorded myself reciting this paragraph then I have copied the sound waves which I am then using in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment