Tuesday 9 February 2010

Knit Knit Knit

I have decided after feeling like I had hit a wall with my animations to give myself some time off working on them. And to give my other projects more time, so over the past few days I have been knitting like mad. Having produced two 5 meter long knitted panels I am now working on my third, originally when I first began knitting these panels, back in first year, the panels where ment for making a knitted room. Now I am not so sure, another idea was to make a large banner by stitching the panels together. As it seems like the house project is on its way and more and more likely to happen I have thought about incorporating these into that.
On thursday I am going to view two possible houses, after this I may have a better idea of what to do with these pieces. But until then I'm going to keep on knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment